2014年9月1日 星期一

I am who I am

Today Patrick want to introduce this fashion man style to everyone. This stylish is useful in dating , hanging out ...ect. It makes people feel that I am a little bit bad , don't you think so ?;)

Ok , first is the hair. The hair is from Damselfy hair salon , this hair is the popular hair style in rl , too . As usual, it has the Hud in the product so that you can change the colors and sizes as you like. 


Second is the t-shirt I got from Dance Bar Ocean. The t-shirt created from GB, I found this place on the Japan website. There are lots of famous brand's products and all free . The only thing you need to do is joining the group and than you can get them. The Dura hair is including in there.


Third , I also got the enigmatic board from Dance Bar Ocean. This board can do at least 5 poses , include surf on it . That why so many people asked me about what is this ? It just looks like a DJ board but it isn't the DJ board. Is it very funny ? 

The last thing is the wing ring and hand becket I got from Cila Fashion. There are Hunt gifts , you can change the size by clicked them . As you can see the picture , I think they are very cool so I wear them in this style .  




*Hair from Damselfy hair salon

*T-shirt from GB ( Group gift )
*Pant from EnR 

*DJ board from IDEZA ( Group gift )

*Wing ring and hand becket from Cila Fashion ( Hunt )

*Earrings from Lil Things 




沒有留言:

張貼留言